British left us, dry. They cut us off from our own essential education
By destroying our universities...
by not letting us pass on our superior 20.000 year old education to next generations for 200 years!
Result? Our far superior knowledge has become alien to our own selves.
Today, almost everybody thinks Western education is superior.
And sadly, our practices are ridiculed.
But WAIT!
I have seen something that got my heart pounding.
Recently, I made a trip to Gangapur, an energy centre of my Guru Sri Dattatreya and to Akkalkot. On the way, I found youngsters walking in batches.Most of them had no footwear.
They had backpacks and were wearing colorful shorts and T Shirts.
They were all going to Tuljapur, a place of the Goddess Bhavani.

I halted to interview one traveller, Varun.
The boy was in his plus two.
He was going on foot to Tuljapur.
He had already walked about 50 kilometres
And about 190 kilometres were left to cover.
3 days, he said, it would still take him to reach.
In this auspicious 9 Nights of Navratri, all of them have taken a vow to visit the Mother Goddess on foot.
At night they would sleep in temples and move on in day time.
Imagine, today's youth walking hundreds of kilometres for a spiritual pursuit!
This might be an impossible thought for youth, of especially Andhra Pradesh.
In general, the Telugu people, I observed, don't think spiritualism is something they could think about seriously, forget walking hundreds of kilometres.
These were youth from Maharashtra and Karnataka.
I was awed, I should confess.
All along the way, I had seen hundreds of such walking youth.

I bowed down to The Mother Goddess Tulja Bhavani, in my heart.
I bowed down to these youth who are exhibiting such a powerful desire.
And I bowed down to the Gurus who are now bringing back the lost culture and spiritualism to the place it was born...
Yes, this is the spirit.
The real spirit of Hindustan!
The SPIRIT is HERE and it is coming Back!

Thank you for reading :)




No comments:
Post a Comment