
Once, at a petrol bunk, a guy on a bike simply cut the line and
went ahead. I shouted. And he shouts back at me angrily.
In a Cinema's parking lot, a guy parks his bike in the opposite
direction to the rest of the bikes at the parking lot. I asked what he was exactly thinking... and HE gets terribly angry.

A flyover was jammed. A guy can't wait, and so enters the wrong
side to zoom ahead, against traffic. I asked him, mister, what is this? And he
shows me a palm movement that would could be termed as an Indianized " F*** Off !"...
It keeps happening... that when you raise my voice, people get pissed
off at us in the reverse.
It made me upset and frightened and in such instances, my heart beats hard... I would nurse a depressed feeling for one or two days.
It made me upset and frightened and in such instances, my heart beats hard... I would nurse a depressed feeling for one or two days.
After 2 or 3 years of this, I concluded that Hyderabad has become
infested with creeps... negative personalities. Driving and Corporate Jobs gave
me the BP problem.
And one day, mother nature, my Ammavaaru gave me a solution.
Shut Up! Yes, shut up and you are a cool guy. Open your mouth and tell people they are wrong and the whole hell breaks loose.
But alas! The peace is not to last. After a while, this ‘Shutting Up’ became a repression.
If I did not shout on people, I was shouting silently inside my head. And this
made me an irate person.
So the kind Mother Goddess whispered again in my ear...
The Mind judges, lives in tomorrow,
re-lives the past, gets angry, gets depressed... Watch The Mind! Remember you are not the Mind.
If you have read this far, please, do this with me now...
Close your eyes and bring your attention to the inside.
Watch your breath, feel your body from inside, feel your heart beat.
Listen to the sounds around.
Turn your attention into your torso; you can listen to the sound
of your silence.
Yes, that silence is the real you!
When the mind throws a thought or emotion just acknowledge it and
come back to that silence. Be with this silence whenever you remember
throughout the day.
Be patient... slowly the mind’s power over you becomes weaker and weaker.
Trust me, now when I am on the road, I can see that people's behaviour is the same.
Seeing them, the mind passes a judgement.
But I am simply watching them both with the silence inside me.
It feels as if they are happening at some distance.
As if they are happening to somebody else.
As the silence deepens, LIFE emerges - Quote from the Upanishads.



No comments:
Post a Comment